From a recent
16 1/2" in diameter, 23" high. Both the shade and the base are
signed Wilkinson Co. Brooklyn, NY . This lamp was made in the early 1900's.
The base has a three light socket cluster with it's original pull chains.
Both shade and base have a wonderful green/brown patina. The top opening
of the shade is notched to fit pins in the heat cap for mounting. The
shade has several hairlines but this is fairly typical of old leaded glass.
All original glass and parts except for the electrical cord which has
been replaced with a new cloth type.